CLOSED: UofA Think Tank - SAT PREP
January 23, 2021 – February 21
Live Zoom Sessions: February 4 and February 18 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
Get a competitive edge by learning the key strategies to taking the SAT exam. During our self-paced online course, you will review required content knowledge in math, reading, and writing. Our test prep instructors will also teach you how to pace and budget your time, and cover test-taking techniques that work!
Begin by taking a full-length pretest to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, and end with another practice test for a chance to apply what you have learned.
Course Fee: $250 (includes official College Board SAT Study Guide)
About the self-paced SAT online course:
- Unlimited access to your course, so you can study on your time.
- Two live sessions for bonus content and additional help
- Review on-demand video lessons and practice materials, all created and taught by our Test Prep instructors
- Ask your instructor questions through our online message board
- Check your progress with two full-length official practice tests
- On-line self paced course.
- Live zoom instruction on February 4 and 18, 6-7:30pm.
- On-demand video lessons and practice materials
- Online message board for questions
- Two full length practice tests
- Register by January 19.