In coordination with the District's commitment to learning Community Schools offers programs that expand and give more opportunities for students to practice these skills. The after-school programs offer students unique opportunities to explore a variety of activities and learn how to develop new skills. Through intramural and interscholastic sports students learn how to experience healthy competition as well as valuable team experience.
This program is an optional half-day, tuition-based program to complement the District's half-day, state-funded, Kindergarten program.
Registration for School Year 19/20 will open in accordance with the Elementary Show and Tell sessions. Please contact your school of choice to sign up for a session. You can click the i for more information.
To Register for Kinder Plus:
• If you have not registered for a CS activity in the current school year, you will create an account with Community Schools and register here: https://cs.cfsd16.org
• A $75 registration fee and first month’s tuition of $290 will be collected at the time of registration ($365 total), in order to secure a spot in a class.
• Open Enrolled families may reserve a spot in K+ prior to Open Enrollment acceptance.
• All registration fees and tuition payments are non-refundable, unless an Open Enrolled family is denied the opportunity to attend their school.
• Spaces may not be reserved for K+ at multiple schools…select the first-choice school.
We offer a wide variety of outdoor adventure programming for students of all ages. Our trips vary, depending on the time of year, from day trips, overnight excursions or week-long out of town adventures. Our nature-based education can be geared towards meeting a wide variety of national or state academic standards. Our motto is Fun, Adventure & Education! Community Schools Outdoors can meet all your child’s outdoor adventure needs!