This program is an optional half-day, tuition-based program to complement the District's half-day, state-funded, Kindergarten program.
Registration for School Year 19/20 will open in accordance with the Elementary Show and Tell sessions. Please contact your school of choice to sign up for a session. You can click the i for more information.
To Register for Kinder Plus:
• If you have not registered for a CS activity in the current school year, you will create an account with Community Schools and register here: https://cs.cfsd16.org
• A $75 registration fee and first month’s tuition of $290 will be collected at the time of registration ($365 total), in order to secure a spot in a class.
• Open Enrolled families may reserve a spot in K+ prior to Open Enrollment acceptance.
• All registration fees and tuition payments are non-refundable, unless an Open Enrolled family is denied the opportunity to attend their school.
• Spaces may not be reserved for K+ at multiple schools…select the first-choice school.
We offer a wide variety of outdoor adventure programming for students of all ages. Our trips vary, depending on the time of year, from day trips, overnight excursions or week-long out of town adventures. Our nature-based education can be geared towards meeting a wide variety of national or state academic standards. Our motto is Fun, Adventure & Education! Community Schools Outdoors can meet all your child’s outdoor adventure needs!