Your new membership account allows you to have one login for multiple students. It is shared with Community Schools C.A.R.E., Valley View Early Learning Center, Kinder Plus, After-School Classes, Athletics, StudyHall , Outdoor Adventure and Camp Foothills Summer Program online registrations. The first step is to create a new membership account, you will then be guided to add students to the account.
- You will have one login for all your students
- If your student is NEW to CFSD, you will add their information using our secure forms
- If you do not remember if you have an account please use the search below to check or call Community Schools, 209-7551.
- Once you create your account and add your students, you can then access the registration sites and enroll in any of the enrichment programs or register for C.A.R.E.
- Each Program may have additional information specific to the needs of that program that you may need to complete before starting signing up your students in those programs.
If you have any questions please call the Community Schools main office at (520)209-7551 or by program
- C.A.R.E. (520) 209-7549 Marieke Brevaire
- Valley View Early Learning Center (520) 209-7650 Jennifer Dooley
- Kinder Plus (520) 209-7549 Community Schools
- After-School Classes, Athletics, StudyHall (520) 209-7551 CFSD Community Schools
- Outdoor Adventure (520) 209-8313 Mary Grodman
- Camp Foothills Summer Program (520) 209-8454 Camp Foothills